Friday, October 18, 2013

2nd Marking Period

                 
                                   #11 Redesigned by Karen Cedeno





                       For the headline, i used glass effect on the background soit could catch peoples attention. to change the color of the background, i used the gradient tool and chose 2 different colors to have as background. I also looked a 3 different pictures on google, 1 for a engineering cartoon, 1 for mathematics cartoon, and lastly 1 for science cartoon.Then i opened the pictures in a new page in adobe photoshop and i changed the size with Ctrl-T. After that i copy the pictures with Ctrl-C and paste them in the page i have the information with Ctrl-V. Lastly I saved it as a PSD and JPEG.

*************************************************************************************
                                          #12 adding texture via layers


http://www.tutorialboard.net/texture-layer-modes/
      For this project, i used the magnetic lasso tool so i can trace the edges of the dress. Then i used copy merged (SHIFT+CTRL+C). After that i used the texting layer and the stripes to pust the stripes in the trace part that i did. Lastly, I labeled the original and the one I did.
*********************************************************************************
                                                 #13 change one thing
  For this project, i used the magnetic lasso so i can trace the inside of the cheeseburger and change it with sliced green apple. I used copy merged (SHIFT+CTRL+C) to photoshop the apple in the burger. Lastly I added the Food bank logo and wrote the hashtag of "change one thing", and i wrote my name.
**********************************************************************************
                                          #14  Jack O'Lantern
http://www.adobetutorialz.com/articles/3011/1/Happy-Halloween-Ideas
For this project, i picked the background color which was black. I used the pen tool to make the face of the pumpkin. Then i added inner shadow, inner and outer glow, i also used gradient overlay for the color of the face and stroke for the glow outside the pumpkin so it has a glow. Lastly i wrote my name and the year.
******************************************************************************
           #15A Create a Painted effect Look with Displacement maps.
For this project, i picked the British flag and i also picked the British flag for the project. I used the move tool(V) to move the flag to the brick wall layer. I change then way it looks
with Filter-Blur-Gaussian Blur. I also used hard light to blend in the flagon the brick wall. Lastly,
I set the opacity to 80% for a more natural look.
********************************************************************************
#15B Create a Painted effect look with Displacement Selfie.

For this project, i picked the picture of Jasmine Villegas and i also picked the British flag for the project. I used the move tool(V) to move the picture to the flag layer. I change then way it  looks with Filter-Blur-Gaussian Blur. I also used hard light to blend in the flag on the picture of Jasmine. Lastly, I set the opacity to 80% for a more natural look.Another thing i did was that i erased the flag that was out of the persons face. Basically, its the same steps for project 15B.
***********************************************************************************
                                                 #16 Motion Blurred Via Smart Filter

For this Project, i picked a picture of this red car on google, then I opened it on Photoshop using
Smart Filters.I pressed Filter-Blur-Motion Blur and i set the Motion blur to 25x.Then i picked the
Brush tool and i used the Soft-edge tool and went over the car so the blur was outside the car only.
Lastly, i labeled the original and the new one made by me.
 ********************************************************************************
                                                          #17  Quick Mask 
 For this project, i picked a picture of Eleanor Calder from Google. I used the Brush tool and the Master Diameter slider to pick the sides of the eyes so i can change the color. Then i painted the areas i wanted to select. After that, i clicked select then Inverse so the color could show, i also lower the opacity number so the picture could look for natural. Lastly, i baled the original picture and the new one made from me.

*********************************************************************************
#18 Soft Focus 
For this project, i had a picture of myself. I used Photoshop so i had the picture and i duplicated the picture and used the copy for the project. i clicked convert for smart filters, then i clicked filter-blur. Gaussian blur. I also clicked the radius slider and clicked "okay" to attach the blur. Another thing i used is the Brush tool- Soft edge brush to outline the eyes and also Airbrush tool and lower the opacity to 40%. Lastly i erased the glow outside my face and i labeled the original one with the new one.
***********************************************************************************
#19 Flash drive
 For this project, I used Adobe Illustrator.  The first step i did is make a rectangle box by 175px and 300px, next i made an ellipse angle for the bottom of the flash drive. Another step i did was press the view button and press Smart guide to again the ellipse to the rectangle. Then i used gradient to change the color of the shapes. Another step i did was use the rectangle tool to make 3 squares for the top of the flash drive, but i change the gradient color for 2 only and the last square would be same as the first one. I also made the corners round by pressing Object-Path-Offset Path. Then I change the gradient color for the rectangle shape inside the flash drive and put a 2px stroke. Lastly, I wrote my name and "16 GB"  
********************************************************************************
#20 Phone
For his project, I used Adobe Illustrator.  The first step I did was make a  147px by 440px rectangle.  Then I went to Object -Path- Offset Path and set the Offset to -4px. Next, I created a black rectangle with the dimensions 128px by 110px for the name, then I pressed Object - Path- Offset Path and set the Offset to -2px. After that, I created a 101px by 43px rectangle and pressed to Effect -Stylize - Round Corners and set the Radius to 6px. I also made the buttons with  30px by 24px rectangle and pressed  Effect - Stylize- Round Corners,  and set the Radius to 10px, than Object - Expand Appearance. Then to copy the buttons for the numbers I pressed Object - Group, then selected the group and go to Effect - Distort & Transform - transform, and wrote the settings, 2 Move, Horizontal: 35px, leave the other values as default, after that I pressed Effect - Distort & Transform - Transform. I clicked on the Apply New Effect button and enter the following, Copies: 3 Move, Vertical: -27px. After I was finished, I pressed Object-Group to combine everything and have it together.
**********************************************************************************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment